- Webinar: Turnaround and Survival Strategies from a Corporate Finance & Legal Perspective
Williams Mullen lawyers provide a framework for recovery, concepts, cash flow suggestions and legal concepts for consideration.
- Podcast: Benefits Companion: Episode 19: COVID-19 Edition – Practical Guidance on Leave Relief for Employers
On this episode of Williams Mullen’s Benefits Companion, host Brydon DeWitt is joined by David Blanchard, of OneDigital, to discuss key considerations for employers contemplating furloughs, layoffs or addressing other leave scenarios and how the Families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act may help.
- Webinar: COVID-19 And The Federal Government Contracting Impact
On this webinar, our Government Contracts Industry Group Co-Chair, addresses the impact of the coronavirus on government contracts, including opportunities and project-specific concerns.
- Webinar: Helping Employers Navigate the CARES Act & FFCRA Provisions
While the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act and the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) were created to provide economic relief to businesses and individuals impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, they have also generated many questions for those tasked with accessing resources and maintaining compliance. This webinar will discuss key elements of these Acts and potential impacts on your business and benefit programs.
- Webinar: COVID-19: What It Means For Employers and Employees
This webinar provides practical advice on the families First Coronavirus Response Act and the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act and what it means to employers.
- Webinar: COVID-19 Employment and Employee Benefits Law Considerations
This webinar, which is part of a series organized by the Hampton Roads Business Recovery Taskforce, addresses COVID-19 employment and employee benefits law considerations.
- Webinar: Wealth Transfer Planning During the Pandemic: Change and Opportunity
Our world has undergone a relatively immediate and significant change as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. Businesses, financial markets, schools, health care systems, tax laws, and our daily lives have changed and been disrupted in response to the pandemic. This program will focus on the wealth transfer planning considerations and opportunities created in this new world.