The U.S. Chamber is working closely with the White House, U.S. government agencies, and foreign government officials to inform and equip businesses with the most important and up-to-date information to ensure we are all adequately prepared to protect Americans at home and abroad.
All employers should be ready to implement strategies to protect their workforce from the Coronavirus while ensuring continuity of operations. Download these guides created by the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation, which are based on information provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), to learn more about how employers and employees can prepare for and address the impacts of the Coronavirus.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19) Workplace Tips for Employees
- Guidance For Employers To Plan and Respond To Coronavirus
Please find below a list of all of our most recent guides to the aid and programs being made available to assist businesses during the ongoing pandemic, including our newest guide to the paid sick and FMLA programs.
- Guide to Coronavirus Paid Leave Programs
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide and Checklist
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Program Guide
- Employee Retention Tax Credit Guide
- Coronavirus Small Business Guide
- Coronavirus Response Toolkit
- Main Street Lending Program Guide
- State-by-State Business Reopening Guidance
- Backgrounder on Health Coverage Options
- Backgrounder on Unemployment Insurance Under the CARES Act
- Independent Contractor’s Guide to CARES Act Relief
- Temporary Paid Leave and Family Medical Leave Guide