VDH COVID-19 Vaccination Response (main page)
The Virginia Department of Health has launched a dedicated section of their website for information pertaining to the COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage members of the business community to utilize the resources available. Below you will find direct links to the main sections currently included:
- VDH COVID-19 Vaccine Homepage
- VDH COVID-19 Homepage
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phase by Health District
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- VDH COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard
- Find Out What Phase You Are Eligible For
- VDH COVID-19 Vaccine Patient Information
- VDH Resources
- VIDEO: COVID-19 Vaccination with Dr. Reuben Varghese (Jan 5, 2021)
Please list your race/ethnicity when you sign up for your vaccine and on the day of your appointment. We ask because this helps to ensure fair and equitable vaccine access and distribution to all Virginians.
Asegúrese de incluir su raza y etnicidad cuando se registre para recibir la vacuna de COVID19 o el día de su vacuna. Su información ayudara a mantener acceso y distribución equitativa de la vacuna de COVID 19 a todas las comunidades en Virginia.
- Virginia’s vaccine priority groups.
- Frequently asked questions for Virginia’s vaccine plan.
- Virginia’s COVID-19 vaccine timeline.
- Information for the general public, health care professionals, and the media.
- Call the VDH hotline 877-ASK-VDH3 (877-275-8343). Language translation services available.
- Si usted tiene alguna pregunta llámenos al 877-275-8343.
Below you will find a summary of some of the resources and information provided by the Virginia Department of Health.
- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
- Covid-19 Testing
- Priorities for Testing
- Prevention Tips
- Cloth Face Covers
- Schools, Workplaces, & Community Locations
- Business Outbreak Reporting Portal
- Resources and Support
June 30, 2021 – US Department of Labor finds Oaks Integrated Care failed to protect workers from coronavirus exposure at two New Jersey facilities
June 29, 2021 – US Department of Labor announces availability of $43M in funds to support reemployment of workers displaced by the pandemic
June 1, 2021 – US Department of Labor sues New York health center and its CEO for firing employee who reported coronavirus safety concerns
May 21, 2021 – US Department of Labor, local advocacy groups to host Spanish language webinar on wage, leave protections for frontline, other workers
May 5, 2021 – US Department of Labor issues guidance to states to permit greater flexibility for waiving the recovery of certain unemployment insurance overpayments
May 3, 2021 – US Department of Labor offers series of webinars for Southeastern employees, employers on workplace protections during the pandemic
April 21, 2021 – US Department of Labor awards more than $146M to support workforce agencies’ efforts to return unemployed to workforce more quickly
February 25, 2021 – US Department of Labor guidance to state UI programs expands eligibility for workers who declined work due to pandemic safety concerns
February 12, 2021 – US Department of Labor announces additional funding to 28 states, territories to combat unemployment insurance fraud, identity theft
January 29, 2021 – US Department of Labor issues stronger workplace guidance on coronavirus
January 14, 2021 – Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia on Unemployment Insurance Claims
January 11, 2021 – ICYMI: U.S. Department of Labor Acts to Help American Workers And Employers During the Coronavirus Pandemic
January 8, 2021 – U.S. Department of Labor’s OSHA Announces $3,930,381 In Coronavirus Violations
Statement by U.S. Secretary of Labor Eugene Scalia on the December Jobs Report
January 5, 2021 – U.S. Department of Labor Issues Guidance on Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation and Mixed Earner Unemployment Compensation