VDH COVID-19 Vaccination Response
The Virginia Department of Health has launched a dedicated section of their website for information pertaining to the COVID-19 vaccine. We encourage members of the business community to utilize the resources available. Below you will find direct links to the main sections currently included:
- VDH COVID-19 Homepage
- COVID-19 Vaccine Phase by Health District
- CDC COVID-19 Vaccine Information
- VDH COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard
- Find Out What Phase You Are Eligible For
- VDH Resources
VDH COVID-19 Vaccine – Phase 1a In Depth
While the supply is limited, COVID-19 vaccine will be provided to specific groups of people over a number of phases. Virginia guidance was adapted from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommendations that aim to (1) decrease COVID-19 deaths and serious disease, (2) preserve functioning of society, and (3) reduce the extra burden COVID-19 is having on people already facing disparities.
Below you will find a summary of some of the resources and information provided by the Virginia Department of Health.
- What to do if you have confirmed or suspected coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
- What to do if you were potentially exposed to coronavirus disease (COVID-19)?
- Covid-19 Testing
- Priorities for Testing
- Prevention Tips
- Cloth Face Covers
- Schools, Workplaces, & Community Locations
- Business Outbreak Reporting Portal
- Resources and Support