Below are some of the resources provided by Mercer in response to coronavirus.
COVID-19: An Employer’s Guide:
- Ten considerations to support your workforce
- Covid-19 and Paid Leave: Three Scenarios to Plan For
- Contract Tracing Workflow for Employers
- COVID-19 Pandemic Navigator
- The Navigator provides real-time data and projections down to the state and county levels, as well as scenario modeling of the impact of social distancing measures. These forecasts have been applied by front-line data sources like Reich Lab and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
Results from Global Survey #6: Flexing for the Future and Returning to the Workplace
click to view results by industry (Banking/Financial Services, Consumer goods, Energy, Healthcare, High tech, Insurance, Life sciences, Manufacturing, Professional services, and Retail, hospitality, and entertainment sports)
CARES Act DB funding and AFTAP guidance provides little relief. Recent IRS guidance answers several key questions about defined benefit plan provisions in the CARES Act; however, plan sponsors may not be entirely happy with the answers.
California expands COVID-19 test coverage for managed care plans. Regulators in California have expanded the scope of COVID-19 diagnostic tests that managed care plans must cover, noting that these requirements do not apply to self-insured, ERISA-covered group health plans.
Health & Retirement
Childcare Support: The New Essential Benefit for Working American Families. As most US schools reopen in the coming weeks, 17 of the 20 largest school districts have opted for remote learning. We look at what is happening and how employers can support working parents.
Data Analytics Is Crucial for Better Employee Benefits. Employers may think that because they have carrier reports, they don’t need a data partner. Carrier reports are a great starting point, but they’re just one piece of the benefits puzzle.
Virtual Benefits Fair! Click to see a quick overview of how some clients are leveraging the virtual benefits fair as a way to engage employees and offer meaningful benefits support during open enrollment and beyond. Please note, that the window to set this up for upcoming OE is closing.
- Mercer’s COVID-19 Wekly: Leading Through the Pandemic
- Every Thursday
- 12pm EST
- The Mercer Virginia Friday Forum.
- Join the Mercer Virginia team every other Friday for insights on how employers are moving forward successfully and leading in a virtual world.